Thursday, May 7, 2009

LOVE AFFAIR WORKSHOP

Ok, so here is the deal. There is a seminar for women photographers hosted by 4 amazing photgraphers....Millie Holloman, Lauren Clark, Davina Fear, Kelly Moore Clark! I am dying to go to this, however the funds are not available now. They have what they call a Scholarship that is available! In order to have my name put in the pot for it I need to blog about why I want to go!

so here goes! I really want to go of course to learn learn learn! I find that I cannot get enough information in all the places, and all the people's photo blogs I STALK daily! It is hard to get one on one tips and tricks, because no one wants to give them out, for fear of losing some of their own business. Also, it will give me a break! Oh to get away just me and the camera for a few days! I love my husband and kiddos, but a weekend with out them would be tolerable! Thanks for listening and with me luck!
~Amanda

1 comment: