Monday, May 4, 2009

Lookin' for a baby....

Ok, so here is the deal......I need a baby! Not one of my own...don't want to keep it, don't want to feed it, don't want to wake up with it, I just want to photograph it!! In all seriousness, I have tons of great ideas for a newborn, but I need your help!

If anyone has or knows anyone who has a newborn (up to 2weeks), I will give ya a heck of a deal! I will wave the sitting fee and include (1) 8 x 10 , (1) 5 x 7 and (1) page of 8 wallets for FREE!!

Now get out there folks and find me a baby! Thanks and work quickly before the spot is filled!

1 comment:

  1. well i will have you one whenever she gets here...but i understand if you don't want to wait...also i hate that you didn't like the pictures hope you get some soon...hollar at me sometime and again i love looking at all your new stuff...

    ReplyDelete